Would you love to be spending 1 week in a Mediterranean Coastal town in Catalonia but, think that peak season is to expensive to go abroad? – Not any more! Next March you could be staying in a 4 star hotel in Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava’s most popular destination for only €278 including flights! You can book this deal here with Expedia.
Aer Lingus will fly you from Dublin to Barcelona (11/03/2016 – 18/03/2016) for a 7 night stay in the 4 star Aparthotel Costa Encantada (rated: 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which also has the Certificate of Excellence 2014. Your hotel is situated only 27 minutes away from the airport by taxi (€35) or 35 minutes by bus (€5). It is ideally located as it is close to the beach of Fenals and the centre of Lloret de Mar. It features swimming pools, sauna, gym, bar, pub, party room and many amenities for children.
Lloret de Mar is a popular tourist destination so there is plenty for you to do during the day and night! There are many restaurants, pubs, bars and nightclubs. When you are not relaxing at the beaches or in the hotel there are a lot of opportunities to be active as there are many signposted foot trails for walking, hiking and Nordic walking. The Italian influenced Santa Clotilde gardens are landscaped and set on top of a cliff that give stunning views of the sea and is a local attraction that must be visited.
So next March, why not get the sunny Mediterranean holiday you are in need of?
- Costa Brava: 1 Week incl. 4* Apartment & Flights for only €278
- Travel period: 11/03/2016 – 18/03/2016
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Aparthotel Costa Encantada
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 723 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Lloret de Mar
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: Bus (35 mins €5), Taxi (27 mins €35)
- Price: only €278 per person based on two adults sharing