What a super bargain! If you’re looking to save money but don’t want to miss out on your holiday then you have to take a look at this offer that I found on ebookers.ie. It is a low budget holiday and the hotel got decent review from its guests, but it is nothing extraordinary, just to let you know right away. So that makes a perfect alternative to staying at home and spending your money there. The whole week in Spain is probably cheaper than a 2-day short break in Ireland, so take a look!
Fly with Ryanair from Dublin to Barcelona. It is a bit of a track to get to the hotel since you have to take a couple of trains, but I have linked the directions below. You will stay at the 4-star hotel Confortel Caleta Park (63% on Tripadvisor). Normally I would not recommend you a hotel that has “only” 63% however the last reviews were all really good and its location is simply amazing, also look at the PRICE!! You are staying right at the beach in S’Agaro. So spend some lazy days at the beautiful coast and enjoy the sun before you get back to misty, grey Ireland (can be cosy too though…). Girona is just 18 miles away, so ideal for a day’s trip. S’Agaro is a peaceful town, not like the touristy and crowded resort Lloret de Mar (in the picture below you can see the castle of Lloret, so still worth visiting). You will find however many restaurants in the town and Platja D’Aro, the neighbouring village has also something to offer in the evening.
You will accommodated int he self catering standard room that are equipped with wifi, and a terrace overlooking the sea. Of course the hotel also has an outdoor pool where you can realx and have a refreshing drink from the bar… This price is simply unbeatable!
- Costa Brava: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel Flights for only €204
- Travel period: 17/10/2014 – 24/10/2014
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 20ºC
- Water temperature during stay: 20ºC
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Confortel Caleta Park
- Rating: 63% on TripAdvisor out of 82 reviews
- Location: S’Agaro, Costa Brava
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: train to Barcelona Sants, train to Girona, train to Caldes de Malavella , taxi to Avinguda Sant Pol (€45, 2 hrs)
- Price: only €204 per person based on two adults sharing