Take a plunge in the sea, bask in the sandy beaches just steps from your hotel, or take a dip in the on site pool – Costa Brava is a brilliant place to take some time out, relax and revitalise.
Situated just a few metres away from the beach, you’ll be staying in the Aqua Hotel Onabrava & Spa which offers beautiful rooms, and plenty of facilities such as a pool, fitness centre, spa and wifi. As well as enabling you to get the most out of those beaches.
The rooms in this hotel have balconies to feed your gorgeous view, satellite TV, a hairdryer and all the basic necessities. As well as this, the hotel received an impressive 4.5/5 rating on Tripadvisor, proving its more than satisfactory set up. Its location is totally ideal for anything you’re looking to get out of this holiday, whether it’s quality time with a loved one, some much needed relaxation time, or just a curious moment of wanderlust.
- Costa Brava: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €216
- Travel period: 18/11/2015 – 25/11/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Aqua Hotel Onabrava & Spa
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 996 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Santa Susanna, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Bus (1 hour, €6-€8)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €216 per person based on two adults sharing