Escaping to Spain for some summer sunshine, does not always mean you will end up having to pay through the nose! People like me exist to cheat the system and that’s exactly what I’ve done here! I’ve found a great offer on Ebookers.ie for two people to enjoy a magnificent Costa Blanca Summer Holiday for one week this June. Treat yourself and trade in the uncertain Irish weather for guaranteed rays! :)
Costa Blanca Summer Holiday
You will be staying in the L’Alfas del Pi region of the Costa Blanca. Close to your fabulous four star hotel you will be within reach of the Playa del Albir beach after just a short leisurely stroll. You will be looked after by the incredibly helpful, multilingual staff from the first moment to the last. The hotel has a great reputation on TripAdvisor too with a score of 4/5 from 682 reviews.
The nearby area is littered with great bars and restaurants such as The Oasis Bar and Vintage Cafe so you will never be short of options for a decent meal and good night out. The flights for this deal are with Ryanair between Killarney and Alicante airports from 08/06/2015 – 15/06/2015. You will see the flight times in the screenshot below and thankfully there’s no early morning or late night travelling necessary.
Experience the best that Spain has to offer by embarking on a Costa Blanca Summer Holiday. Click on the link below to book your holiday today.
- Costa Blanca Summer Holiday: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Flight for only €376
- Travel period: 08/06/2015 – 15/06/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 25°C
- Water temperature during stay: 20°C
- Airport of departure: Killarney
- Destination: Alicante
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Albir Playa Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 662 reviews
- Location: L’Alfas del Pi, Spain
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: €17-21 on bus
- Price: only €376 per person based on two adults sharing