I found you this Cork City Break, available until 30th April 2017! The centre of Ireland’s 2nd city is set in a unique location, on an island in the River Lee. Although the city has undergone a lot of redevelopment, there’s still a traditional Irish flavour, you’ll find plenty of snug pubs with Irish bands playing. The top attractions in Cork City include the English Market, which sells tasty local produce such as meat, cheese and takeaway food. There’s also several quality museums, including Crawford Municipal Art Gallery, the Radio Museum and Cork Butter Museum, as Cork has a long history of butter manufacturing. Impressive architectural offerings here includes Blackrock Castle and St Fin Barre’s Cathedral.
Cork City Break
The Metropole Cork has a 78/100 rating out of 1,967 reviews on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to love it too! The hotel has a convenient location in Cork city centre, so is the ideal base for exploring the city’s main attractions. This deal includes full access to the hotel’s quality leisure facilities (pool, and spa), as well as breakfast and a 2-course (starter and main) dinner on the first night.
I found this deal on Groupon! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely time!
- Cork City Break: Hotel, Breakfast, 2-Course Dinner and Spa Access for only €40 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Groupon
- Must book by 31st March, valid from Sunday – Thursday arrivals
- Travel period: until 30th April 2017 (selected dates)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- 2 night stay from €65 pp and 3 night stay from €90 pp
- Hotel: The Metropole Cork
- Rating: 78/100 on Trivago out of 1,967 reviews
- Location: Cork City
- Board Basis: Breakfast & Dinner
- Travel is not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €40 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly