I found you this lovely Corfu Trip in September 2017! The Greek island of Corfu has beautiful landscapes, sparkling seas, sandy beaches, as well as sections of mountains and forestry. The people of Corfu are renowned for their warm hospitality, which you’re bound to experience during your stay! You’ll be staying in the small village of Roda, on the north coast. Activities in around the town include horseback riding on the beach and mountain hiking trails!
The Roda Oasis has an excellent 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a wonderful stay there! The hotel is tucked away at the edge of Roda, in a beautiful setting of mountains and olive groves. It’s peaceful, but just a 10 minute walk from conveniences and the beach. This is a welcoming family run hotel, with a restaurant serving hearty Greek food, a cocktail bar, and a fantastic outdoor pool with a separate children’s area. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a twin room with a balcony.
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Corfu Trip: 7 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers for only €383
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TUI
- Travel period: 25/08/2017 – 01/09/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin
- Destination: Corfu
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Roda Oasis
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Roda, Corfu
- Board Basis: Breakfast
- Airport transfer included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €383 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly