If you’re looking for a four star holiday in the sunning to a beautiful destination, then look no further! This is a week long holiday to Corfu including a four star hotel, half board meal basis and return flights from expedia.ie. Corfu is the perfect destination for a couples getaway or a fun friends holiday! It is the kind of place that suits everyone and all tastes.
Primasol Louis Ionian Sun, Corfu
The Primasol Louis Ionian Sun offers direct access to the beach, with amazing views of the coast. It is so convenient for sun bathing and relaxing as it means you don’t have to walk for miles to get to the beach like in some places.
It is really close to some top attractions such as the ancient Roman baths and the Corfu shell museum. Your room is comfortable and spacious with a balcony and garden views, or pay a bit extra for a sea view. The room comes with a television with satellite, a fridge and a coffee and tea maker.
Cheap Flights to Corfu
Leaving Dublin at 6:10am on Wednesday, May 20, you will arrive in Corfu at 11:50. From there, a taxi will take 11 minutes and cost around €15, so you get to your hotel in jig time. The return flight will depart from Corfu at 12:40, reaching Dublin at 14:30.
To get this great offer, just click on the link below.
- Corfu: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board and Flights for only €444
- Travel period: 20/05/2015 – 27/05/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 23°C
- Water temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Corfu
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Primasol Louis Ionian Sun
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 223 reviews
- Location: Benitses, Corfu
- Meals: half board
- Airport transfer: a taxi will take 11 minutes and cost around €15
- Price: only €444 per person based on two adults sharing