If the oncoming winter is already getting you down and you’re thinking ahead to you summer holiday, you better take a look at this and book it before it sells out! It is a holiday to Corfu for May 2015 and it is a bargain deal which I found for you on travelzoo.com.
You can choose to fly on either May 3 or May 10, and from there enjoy one long week in the sun, the perfect escape. The hotel is the MarBella Corfu, on the edge of the Ionian Sea. Only 11 miles from the Old Town of Corfu, this hotel has four and a half stars on Trip Advisor out of a possible five and is highly rated by previous guests.
A world of comfort awaits as the hotel is set on a private beach with a little jetty. It has three swimming pools, a gym, a spa, tennis and basketball courts, how could you possibly refuse? It really looks amazing.
The deal includes return flights from Dublin with checked luggage, seven nights at the 5-star MarBella Corfu hotel in a standard garden view room, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel’s main, Italian and Greek à la carte restaurants and 50€ resort credit per room. The dining options are great as you have such variety, you could have something new every meal!
This deal won’t last long so to book it, be fast and click the link below.
- Corfu: 1 Week incl. 5* Spa Hotel, Full Board and Flights + Resort Credit for only €659
- Travel period: departure May, 3rd or May 10th, 2015
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 18°C-23°C
- Water temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Corfu
- Hotel: MarBella Corfu
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 665 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Agios Ioannis Peristeron, Crete
- Meals: Full Board
- Airport transfer: can be included at an extra €16 pp
- Price: only €659 per person based on two adults sharing