I found you this fantastic Corfu Holiday Deal in May 2018! Corfu is a stunning Greek island, where according to myth and legend, Odysseus was supposedly shipwrecked and taken in by the hospitable people! Today you’ll receive an equally warm welcome in the traditional tavernas and peaceful villages. It’s a top beach destination, with a big helping of sun, sea and sand! In the town of Sidari, you can purchase local handicrafts, watch Greek dancing, have a wild night out, or try out water sports on the beach! If you want a brilliant day trip idea, why not take a boat trip out to the Diapontia islands?!
Corfu Holiday Deal
The Alkion Hotel has a 4/5 rating on TripAdvisor, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! The hotel puts you within easy reach of the bars and beach in Sidari, and there’s a huge pool too. Next, to the pool, you can lounge on the terrace, relax in the Jacuzzi or grab a bite to eat at the snack bar! There is also a buffet restaurant which often has evening entertainment. This deal is based on a half board stay in a twin room with a balcony, which means you can enjoy your breakfast and evening meal at the hotel.
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Corfu Holiday Deal: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Half Board & Flights + Transfers only €374pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with TUI
- Travel period: 18/05/2018 – 25/05/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Corfu
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Alkion Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 462 reviews
- Location: Sidari, Corfu
- Board Basis: Half board
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €374 per person based on 2 adults sharing