I found you this great Corfu Deal in May 2018! Corfu is a beautiful Greek island, with sparkling turquoise waters, golden sands and hospitable people! You’ll be staying in San Stefanos, just north of Corfu town, located on a winding coastal road.
The Thomas Bay hotel has a 4/5 rating and a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor. The hotel has a great access to the beach, as well as a large outdoor pool. The on-site restaurant serves up international dishes alongside traditional Greek delicacies and there is often entertainment in the evenings! This deal is based on a half board stay in a twin room with a balcony, which means you can enjoy your breakfast and evening meal at the hotel!
At heart, it’s a friendly fishing village, despite being a tourist hot spot. From here you can witness some of the best sunsets on the entire island! Jump on a boat from the shore, and you can explore the hidden caves and beaches of the nearby Diapontian Islands! In the village, you can dine and drink with the locals and shop for handmade souvenirs and crafts!
I found this deal on TUI! Please book directly with them. Have an amazing holiday!
- Corfu Deal: 7 Nights Incl. Hotel, Flights, Half Board & Transfers for only €356pp
- Travel period: 18/05/2018 – 25/05/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Corfu
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Thomas Bay
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 331 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: San Stefanos, Corfu
- Board Basis: half board
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €356 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly