Looking for a place you can relax, with the option of exploring the nightlife in the evenings? The Aquis Park Hotel is in the perfect location, at the centre of tranquility, and only a very short distance to Gouvia‘s best nightlife spots.
Aquis Park Hotel
Situated close to the beach and resort centre, these would be the main attractions for people coming to stay at the Aquis Park Hotel in Gouvia, but the hotel and resort offer so much more than just that.
Offering a good selection of facilities and entertainment choices, Greek folklore evenings and live music events are just some of the things that the Aquis Park Hotel hosts.
The room available as part of this fantastic Falcon Holidays offer is equipped with an en suite, TV, radio, hairdryer, air condition and a balcony with a beautiful view of the sea and garden.
Within only 300m from both the beach and the resort centre, the hotel is well catered for with a swimming pool, sun terrace, playground, restaurant, mini-market, bowls, table tennis, board games and many many other facilities to keep you content and entertained.
The diversity of this holiday is what makes it such an interesting catch. It has all the relaxation qualities people look for in a late Autumn getaway, but gives you every possibility to get out and experience the life of Gouvia if you so wish.
To get this very reasonable offer, just click the link below.
- Corfu All Inclusive Holiday: 1 Week in Hotel with Flights, Luggage and Transfers for only €451
- Travel period: 02/10/2015 – 09/10/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Corfu
- Airline: Thompson Airways
- Hotel: Aquis Park Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 448 reviews
- Location: East coast, close to Corfu Town
- Meals: All meals, snacks and drinks included
- Airport transfer: Taxi 8 mins (€15-€17)
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: hertz.ie
- Price: only €451 per person based on two adults sharing