Need a little break? Then may I present a wonderful Copenhagen midweek break I put together thanks to Trivago and my Flight Finder. It’s the perfect way to escape the office for a couple of days, and experience a beautiful Scandinavian capital for yourself.
Book a lovely Copenhagen midweek break
You’ll be staying in a lovely twin room at the Sleepcph, perfect if you want to meet some other travellers but would still like a little bit of privacy. It’s not as intense as other dorms. The hostel also has shared bathrooms, a common area where you can meet some other travellers, and a fantastic restaurant where you can grab some breakfast.
It’s close to some of Copenhagen’s best sights, such as the stunning Tivoli Gardens. This spot is perfect for sitting back with a book and a coffee and just people watching – and you never know, you might make some mates while you’re here! You should also be sure to experience some of the nightlife in the city, it can’t be beat! And never worry about feeling lost here – almost all the locals can speak English, and they’re super friendly. Grab yourself this wonderful Copenhagen midweek break – you sure won’t regret it!
- Copenhagen Midweek Break: 3 Nights in Downtown Hostel Close to the City Centre with Return Flights from Dublin €112
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/01/2019 – 17/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sleepcph
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 3km from Tivoli Gardens
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €112 per person based on two adults sharing