Copenhagen Midweek Break
3 Nights incl. Central Hotel & Flights
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Need a little break? Then may I present a wonderful Copenhagen midweek break I put together thanks to my Trivago and Flight Finder. It’s the perfect way to escape the office for a couple of days, and experience a beautiful Scandinavian capital for yourself.
Book a lovely Copenhagen midweek break
You’ll be staying in a lovely twin room at the Annex Copenhagen. Since Copenhagen is actually super expensive I chose this hotel for you because it is one of the few great deals. The only downside is the shared bathroom, but you save so much money and easily spend double on your accommodation if you want a hotel with an en-suite bathroom. So I hope you don’t mind this one. Look forward to a quirky and super friendly hotel though and its location is really good as well.
The hotel is close to some of Copenhagen’s best sights, such as the stunning Tivoli Gardens. This spot is perfect for sitting back with a book and a coffee and just people watching – and you never know, you might make some mates while you’re here! You should also be sure to experience some of the nightlife in the city, it can’t be beat! And never worry about feeling lost here – almost all the locals can speak English, and they’re super friendly. Grab yourself this wonderful Copenhagen midweek break – you sure won’t regret it!
- Copenhagen Midweek Break: 3 Nights in Hotel & Flights €184
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Annex
- Score: 4/5
- Location: within 10 mins walking distance to main sights
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €184 per person based on two adults sharing