Scandinavia is one region you must put on your list! With endless art galleries, a superb gastronomy and a beautiful Old Town, this Copenhagen city break is the perfect way to add some Nordic charm into your life. Check out this deal that I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Copenhagen City Break
Finding affordable accommodation in Copenhagen is tricky, but thankfully I’ve found a great spot. The Danhostel Copenhagen City offers a twin bedroom with private bathroom during your stay in the Danish capital. You’ll be a stone’s throw from several attractions such as the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek art museum.
Copenhagen encapsulates Scandinavian coolness. With a fairytale-like Old Town, a twinkling harbour and modernity at every corner, you’ll love getting lost here. Explore this stunning enclave via bicycle and whizz by the Havneringen, the Assistens cemetery and the Amager Beach Park promenade. The architecture here is nothing short of cutting-edge, just check out the 8-tallet housing block designed by Bjarke Ingels and eat at the downstairs restaurant. Head to the cool Vesterbro neighbourhood and enjoy the catch of the day in Fiskebaren.
Enjoy this break by finding a date that suits you and booking flights and hotel separately!
- Copenhagen City Break: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Central Accommodation Incl Flights just €149
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Copenhagen Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Danhostel Copenhagen
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €149 per person based on two adults sharing