Getting into the Christmas spirit can be challenging sometimes, especially if you’re in charge of getting everything sorted out! I have the perfect antidote with this Copenhagen Christmas markets break that I have found on Expedia will have you feeling festive in no time at all.
Copenhagen Christmas Markets
The Christmas markets in Copenhagen are some of the best that you can find in Europe and are a major occasion in the city. For this great value deal, you’ll be staying in the heart of the city and you’ll only be a short walk away from enjoying all the best that these markets have to offer. The hotel you’ll be staying in is the Tivoli Hotel which is in the perfect location just along the river in Copenhagen. From your room, you’ll able to soak in some amazing views of the gorgeous city.
Located close to Tivoli Gardens amusement park, this city is perfect for people who want to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds. Spending a few days at Tivoli Gardens in December is a traditional thing for the Danes. Expect some gorgeously handmade food and handcrafted items that will make some fantastic gifts for people at home. This trendy city has a lot to offer the willing tourist, so you won’t want to miss out!
All the details are below and have an amazing time! :)
- Copenhagen Christmas Markets: 3 Nights in a Well Rated 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Flights just €294
- Travel period: 08/12/2017 – 11/12/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Copenhagen International
- Airline: Norwegian International Airport
- Hotel: Tivoli Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €297 per person based on two adults sharing