Christmas is coming very soon… and if you still haven’t found the perfect gift for your nearest and dearest then I can imagine you’re probably panicking a wee bit! But don’t worry – this Connemara getaway will be the perfect treat for the both of you…
Imagine escaping to the wild, breathtaking landscapes of Connemara and enjoying some proper time alone in a gorgeous, luxurious hotel… Oh yes, this staycation I’ve spotted on Groupon has got it all!
With this fantastic voucher you’ll be able to treat yourselves to an overnight stay at the excellent Delphi Resort, nestled between the serene and beautiful mountains of the Delphi Valley.
You’ve also got access to the thermal suite and a 20% discount on spa treatments, so if you’re feeling that stress starting to get the better of you then this is the perfect way to take the edge off and indulge in a bit of proper bliss. And you’ve got a wonderful evening to look forward to as well, since you’ve got €30 of dining credit to spend!
Free breakfast is provided each morning, so you’ll be starting the day on the right foot. And of course you’re close to the sights and views of the Wild Atlantic Way as well, so there’s plenty to keep you busy…
Sounds lush if you ask me! To get your voucher, simply click the link below. :)
- Connemara: 1 Night in 4* Resort incl. Full Irish Breakfast, Thermal Suite Access, 20% Spa Discount & Dining Credit from just €60
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: Valid Sun – Fri for until 14/04/2019 (book by 28/02/2019)
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Delphi Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Delphi, Co. Mayo
- Board basis: Breakfast and €30 dining credit included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €60 per person based on two adults sharing