Whenever you see super cheap flights, you should take it as an opportunity to cross another great destination off your list! This time we’ll be heading to Germany to the lovely city of Cologne. With its fantastic riverside location, charming Old Town and jaw-droppingly massive cathedral, it’s the perfect place to go for a quick trip soaking up some culture – or generally having the craic!
Cologne Solo Break
For you solo travellers out there, I’ve put together a good deal where you’ll be staying in your own single room right in the heart of Cologne’s Old Town by the river. The neighbourhood is bursting with nightlife, great restaurants and quirky little shops in between, plus the live music scene is fantastic in this city!
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll be booking your accommodation and flights separately. You’ll be flying direct from Dublin – thanks to the great connections to the airport it’s easy enough to get to the city centre from there!
You’ll be staying at the Rhein Hotel St. Martin in your own private single room with breakfast included. You’re actually just a stone’s throw away from the river front, and there’s lots of lovely narrow streets and cute houses that are just asking to be Instagrammed. To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flight separately!
- Cologne Solo Break: 2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €118
- Travel period: 08/01/2018 – 10/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cologne-Bonn Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Rhein Hotel St. Martin
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Cologne Old Town
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Trains run between airport and city centre
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €118 per person based on two adults sharing