Looking for the perfect staycation before summer’s end? I recommend looking towards Cork. This charming county is perfect for a day trip and with this Cobh staycation offer, you’ll get to stay here in style! I found this deal on Livingsocial.
With this deal, you will be staying the 4 star Robin Hill House. This wonderfully tranquil guesthouse overlooks Cork harbour and is close to the stunning Cobh cathedral. With this deal, rest and relaxation are on the menu! You’ll enjoy lounging or even playing a round of croquet in the house’s garden. The guesthouse has an authentic Victorian tearoom where you can enjoy your complimentary afternoon tea. Even better, you’ll receive breakfast in the morning!
This is the perfect setting to unwind. I recommend a visit to the impressive Cathedral. Cobh has a host of activities to take part in during the day, so make sure to visit the Cobh Heritage Centre, the Titanic Experience and maybe even a visit to Spike Island. It’s a beautiful spot that has the seaside charm and hospitality that Cork is known for.
To book this deal, just follow the links below! Enjoy :)
- Cobh Staycation: 1 Night in Well Rated 4 Star Guesthouse incl. Breakfast & Afternoon Tea just €50pp
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Voucher valid for stays until October 1 2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Robin Hill House
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Cobh, co. Cork
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €49.50 per person based on two adults sharing