Looking for the perfect, hassle-free weekend away? Galway city beckons you! I have put together a co. Galway staycation using Trivago that will put you in a superb B&B for one night. It’s a great way to explore all of the city’s lively charms.
Co. Galway Staycation
The 5-star Kilbree House B&B is award-winning guesthouse outside of Galway city centre. Just a ten-minute drive from the city centre, you’ll get to enjoy a quiet weekend stay with easy access to County Galway’s cultural capital. With family-run hospitality, spacious rooms and a delicious breakfast in the morning, Kilbree House is the perfect spot for a weekend of unwinding. Just check out what previous guests had to say about this much-loved B&B.
I picked some weekend dates in November, but you can find a deal for the same or similar price on Trivago! There’s an endless list of things to do in Galway city. You’ll love walking through these bohemian streets. Live music emanates from bars and street-front cafes let you enjoy the busking and street theatre performances. Enjoy some seafood in Salthill – it’s a must. If you have some time, head to Connemara National Park, which is still stunningly beautiful in the fall.
Delve into this buzzing city by following the link below!
- Co. Galway Staycation: 1 Night in Award-Winning Guesthouse Incl. Breakfast just €35
- Provider: Trivago
- Sample period: 17/11/2018 – 18/11/2018
- Length of stay: 1 night
- Hotel: Kilbree House
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Galway City, Galway
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €35 per person based on two adults sharing