Want to start off your summer with an amazing value holiday?! Well, this classy Kusadasi deal should do the trick!
Classy Kusadasi Deal
This is a deal I found on Click&go and it offers you pretty surreal value for a Turkey holiday! You’ll fly from Dublin to Izmir and stay in the 4* Palmin hotel, which tops most accommodation you’ll find :) It’s located just 500 metres from the beach and pretty close to the centre of the resort area as well, so it’s ideal. You can get working on the suntan on the beach or soak up a bit of the scenery in the local area, whichever kind of day you’re having, there’s something for it.
On site at the hotel itself you’ll find a lagoon style swimming pool with a bridge, water features and aqua slides, so not only can you enjoy a relaxing swim in the pool but you can also get the adrenaline flowing! Not even getting from the airport, ’cause that’s also covered :) There are massage facilities for when you get home and need to relax, a jacuzzi, games room, hair salon and a sauna. So you won’t be coming home a single bit stressed… or at least you shouldn’t be!
In terms of the town itself, it’s super vibrant and offers you a variety of things to see and do along the West coast of Turkey. So there aren’t many better places to visit when you want to escape the typical Irish weather! So get on it asap! To book just click the link below.
- Classy Kusadasi Deal: 1 Week in Luxury 4-Star Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Transfers for only €361pp
- Travel period: 01/05/2018 – 08/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Izmir
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Palmin Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kusadasi, Turkey
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €361 per person based on two adults sharing