I find there’s nothing better than wandering through the streets of a city that you’ve never been to before. Discovering all of the nooks and crannies of a new city can be just as much fun as relaxing on a beach. With this classy Copenhagen getaway that I’ve found on Skyscanner and Hotels.com, you can do just that.
Classy Copenhagen Getaway
From this central location, you’ll be able to see all that this city has to offer. This deal takes place during December so you can expect to cosy up beside that special someone with a hot cup of something nice in a comfy cafe. The hotel you’ll be staying is the Ibsens Hotel, which happens to have a great reputation with those that have stayed there. It has a very modern aesthetic on the inside with a rustic more classical feel on the outside. It also happens to have a 4 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor!
There’s plenty to see in this city that has a reputation for having some of the happiest people on earth. You’ll get to experience this city during winter as well so expect some lovely, charming Christmas markets. In the last couple of years, it has also become somewhat of a hipsters paradise with plenty of cafés and restaurants that serve up some delicious treats.
So what are you waiting for?! Get exploring and find your new favourite spot! ;)
- Classy Copenhagen Getaway: 3 Nights in Well Rated City Centre Hotel incl. Flights just €216
- Travel period: 05/12/2017-08/12/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Copenhagen Intl.
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ibsens Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Centrally Located
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €216 per person based on two adults sharing