The history, the buzz, the beauty – there’s no denying that Rome is easily one of Europe’s most incredible cities, and one that definitely should be up there on your bucket list!
City Break to Rome
If you’ve been dreaming of seeing the Eternal City then you’re in luck, because I’ve put together a fantastic cheap deal to see the Italian capital! You’ll be able to explore the Roman ruins, see big name sights such as the Trevi Fountain or the Colosseum, and enjoy some of the finest food around.
I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll get your return flights and 3 nights at the Colors Hotel all included in the deal. The return flights depart from Dublin and land at Rome Ciampino, meaning you can just get the bus or train straight into the city.
You’ll be in the heart of all the action too, since your hotel is located just a stone’s throw away from the Vatican, Castel Sant’Angelo and the Pantheon. And be sure to head up to one of the seven hills of Rome, since you’ll be able to soak up great views of the city and enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle in the streets below.
It’s mind-boggling just how much history is hidden away here, so be sure not to pass up this fantastic deal! Simply click the links below to book your flights and hotel. :)
- City Break to Rome: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €153
- Travel period: 21/03/2017 – 24/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Rome Ciampino
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Colors Hotel
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €153 per person based on two adults sharing