Get summer off to an early start with a getaway to glamorous Nice, the jewel of the French Riviera!
City Break to Nice
Example departure dates:
Situated in the lovely Gambetta neighbourhood just a stone’s throw from Promenade des Anglais and the beach, the Hôtel l’Alcôve is the perfect base for exploring this vibrant, stylish city. With newly renovated rooms, you’ll enjoy fantastic levels of comfort and quality. Despite being so central, the street you’re located on is nice and quiet, so no worrying about trying to get a good night’s sleep in!
The centre of town and the gorgeous Vielle Nice neighbourhood are just a few hops away by tram – as well as all of the amazing markets, museums and fine dining, be sure to head up to the top of Castle Hill for breathtaking views of the city.
If you’re interested in book, simply use the links to book your hotel and flights separately over at the providers’ websites. :)
- City Break to Nice: 3 Nights in Newly Renovated Hotel in City Centre incl. Return Flights from just €136
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hôtel l’Alcôve
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €136 per person based on two adults sharing