City lights, beautiful canals, and an amazing design hotel are calling!
City Break to Amsterdam
Let’s be honest Amsterdam, one of my favourite European capitals, never gets boring! With this awesome deal I put together with Trivago and Skyscanner you will not only experience the rush of the soaring city but also be treated to some fancy hotel chicness.
The deal includes return flights from Dublin as well as 3 nights in the Hotel Not Hotel right in the centre. Modern design at its finest. Adventure begins right at your doorstep and the hotel comfort will make the trip a perfect little treat. Just take that special someone with you and enjoy some romance while you stroll the little alleyways or enjoy a boat trip on the canals.
Up for more action instead? Grab your best friend and make it an adventure. Some shopping in the afternoon then hitting the nightlife in the evening? I’d be up for it, I tell you! ;)
With plenty of time on your hand make sure to go a little further than only the heart of the centre. Castles, gardens, and even beaches along the Dutch coast are only a short hop away.
- City Break to Amsterdam: 3 Nights in Stylish Design Hotel incl. Flights only €177
- Travel period: 08/10/2017 – 11/10/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Not Hotel
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: central
- Board basis: self-catered
- Airport transfer: check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €177 per person based on two adults sharing