A true feast for the senses! Delve into one of the most fascinating cities in the world with these nifty city break deals to Marrakech!
Example departure dates:
Bustling souks, palm-lined squares and the scent of dozens of spices – Marrakech really is an experience in itself. With these great city breaks I put together using Expedia, you’ll have 4 nights to explore the maze of winding streets, tropical gardens and breathtaking mosques.
Included in all deals are your return flights from Dublin as well as your stay at the superb Riad Heklek. This hotel is a real beauty, decorated in a traditional Moroccan style with a typical courtyard for you to relax in as well. You’ll be treated to a wee welcome drink upon arrival, and each morning you’ll have a delicious breakfast spread to look forward to. I definitely recommend going for a meal at the restaurant here as it’s had some rave reviews!
To book your city break, simply use the links above to be taken to the packages over at the provider’s website. These were the cheapest dates I could find but feel free to play around with the dates yourself in case these don’t suit! :)
- City Break to Marrakech: 4 Nights in Beautiful Riad incl. Breakfast, Welcome Drink & Return Flights from just €149
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Marrakech
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Riad Heklek
- Score: 4.7/5 on Expedia
- Location: Medina district, central Marrakech
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €149 per person based on two adults sharing