Oh, Madrid. A city that you can’t see enough of! The Spanish capital promises nothing but fun with cultural events, art, great food and an endless selection of bars. I found a deal that will put you in a great aparthotel in the city centre, so book this perfect city break in Madrid with Expedia!
City Break in Madrid
With this deal, you will get a three-night stay in a really excellent apartment. The New Point Madrid aparthotels are in the centre of the city. Lucky you, you’ll be close to some of the cities most well-known sights and points of interest. You will be a ten-minute walk from the Casino Gran Via and Plaza Mayor. The Prado Museum and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum are 15 minutes away. Previous guests loved these apartments and they hold a 4.5/5 score on TripAdvisor!
Visit Madrid and you’ll get a party that never ends! It’s got a vibrant nightlife scene, world-renowned art museums and beautiful open spaces. Make sure to enjoy tapas in a local restaurant in La Latina district, or go dancing until the sun comes up the Santa Ana district. The Royal Palace of Madrid should also be on your list and for the perfect date, go rowing on the lake of El Retiro Park.
What are you waiting for? With the weather still great in October, there’s no reason not to explore Madrid. Follow the links below to book!
- Weekend Break in Madrid: 3 Nights in Excellent Aparthotel incl Flights just €185
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Madrid MAD
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: New Point Madrid
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Madrid
- Meals: Self-catering
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €185 per person based on two adults sharing