If you want a city break with that extra touch of classiness, beautiful Bordeaux is the place to be!
Example departure dates:
- 02/05/2019 – 05/05/2019 – €131
- 09/05/2019 – 12/05/2019 – €156
- 16/05/2019 – 19/05/2019 – €149
- 23/05/2019 – 26/05/2019 – €132
Find Paris too busy? Want to explore a different side of France? The absolutely beautiful city of Bordeaux is a must for anyone who wants to experience the very best that France is renowned for – gorgeous architecture, rich history and absolutely amazing cuisine and wines!
I’ve put together some fantastic city break deals to Bordeaux this May using my Hotel and Flight Finder. Included are your direct flights from Dublin as well as your 3-night stay at the ibis Budget Centre Bastide hotel – it may be basic, but it’s fantastic location and value for money makes it an obvious choice for any budget-savvy holidaymakers.
Cross the river and you’ll right in the heart of the action. There’s the beautiful Place de la Bourse, a grand square which serves as the icon of Bordeaux, but when a city is this beauty it’s a pleasure to simply stroll down the winding streets and sit down for a meal at a traditional restaurant. And of course if you’re a self-confessed wine lover, why not look into visiting one of the nearby vineyards?
To book this deal, simply click the links above – those were the cheapest dates I could find! :)
- City Break to Bordeaux: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Return Flights from just €131
- Provider: Hotel Finder + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bordeaux
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Budget Centre Bastide
- Score: 7/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: La Bastide, Bordeaux
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €131 per person based on two adults sharing