Without a doubt, Amsterdam is one of the hottest city break destinations at the moment and with this incredible 3-night getaway, you will have plenty of time to make unforgettable memories in 2019! Snap this top deal I found on Expedia before it’s too late!
City Break to Amazing Amsterdam
Amsterdam is quite simply a dynamic, idyllic, eclectic and an awe-inspiring city! It can be hard to find a great value hotel in the heart of the city in such a popular season but I’ve managed to do it, so look forward to your home for 3-nights at the Hotel Not Hotel. This quirky hotel in the heart of Amsterdam where a room isn’t just a room, but a work of art with its own creator, story, and identity.
From the hotel, there are convenient transport links to Amsterdam’s city centre, so you’ll be able to explore all that this iconic city has to offer. You can immerse yourself in the captivating – and often tragic – history of Amsterdam’s best-known figures at the Van Gogh Museum and the Anne Frank House. Or just take a scenic wander along the canals, on foot or by bike, it’s down to you where you end up. Be it a wild night out or a stunning stroll through the English style gardens at Vondelpark, Amsterdam has something for everyone.
Here are various dates, so just choose what works for you:
- City Break to Amazing Amsterdam: 3 Nights in Chic Hotel with Return Flights only €142
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Schiphol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Not Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £142 per person based on two adults sharing