We all know it can be hard to get into the spirit of Christmas with all of the stress that comes with it. However, you can be sure some festive cheer with this Christmassy Brussels fun deal that I found on Expedia. Celebrate this magical time of year in some serious style with this great value deal.
Christmassy Brussels Fun
For this deal, you’ll be staying in some serious luxury. You will get all of the benefits of staying in a comfortable apartment without the hassle of cleaning up! The B-aparthotel Regent is a great bit of value right the heart of the city. You’re just a short walk away from the centre of the city where you can take full advantage of all of the Christmassy delights that are at your disposal. The hotel also happens to have a great reputation and has earned a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor.
Brussels is one of those quintessential Christmas cities in Europe so you can be guaranteed of some serious festive fun. Every year around Christmas time the centre of the city is transformed into a winter wonderland. Theres plenty to keep anyone happy with well over 200 chalets serving only the best Christmas treats, fairground rides and ice skating just to mention a few. Even if you just want to see a little bit of the markets theres plenty to see in this amazing city.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out all of the details below! :)
- Festive Brussels Fun:3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Central Hotel incl. Return Flights just €157
- Travel period: 12/12/2017 – 15/12/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels – National (BRU)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B-aparthotel Regent
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €157 per person based on two adults sharing