When it comes to Christmas markets there are a few countries in Europe that it do it right and Belgium is definitely one of them! With this Christmassy Bruges break that I’ve found on Click&Go, you can experience this amazing time of year. Wander through this picture postcard city without breaking the bank.
Christmassy Bruges Break
Bruges is a historic city and you’ll quickly see why when you arrived there! For this deal, you’ll be staying in the gorgeous 4* Ter Brughe hotel, a building which dates back to 1470. You’ll be located in the old quarter of St. Gillis which means that you will be getting some of the best views of the canals available. This hotel has charm by the bucket load and its rustic feeling rooms will have you falling in love in no time.
The general vibe of historic, rustic buildings gets intensified during the festive season when the city takes on a really cosy Christmassy feeling. In the city itself, you can find an Ice rink and all sorts of vibrant and dynamic market stalls that sell all kinds of amazing handmade wares. The traditional smells of Christmas will fill your nostrils and guide you through the narrow streets of this medieval town. Not to forget the amazing quality Belgian beers and the world famous Chocolate! ;)
So what are you waiting for? Get all of the details below and have an amazing time!
- Christmassy Bruges Break: 3 Nights in a Great Value 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €258
- Travel period: 11/12/2017 – 14/12/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bruges (BRU)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ter Brughe
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Breakfast Incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €258 per person based on two adults sharing