December in Warsaw is a magical time to experience the city, and with this cracking deal, I found using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, for a tiny price you can immerse yourself into the colourful festivities! Christmas decorations and illuminations embellish streets, whilst the Squares, markets hall and open green spaces in Warsaw are filled with gorgeous Christmas markets.
Christmas Warsaw City Break
I’ve hand-picked you a top-rated, 4* hotel in the heart of Warsaw so you will be in the centre of all the Christmas cheer that fills the city. You will love the elegant design of your room and sophisticated ambience throughout the Leonardo Royal Hotel and best of all, you are a short stroll from all the major attractions!
An unmissable stop during your trip has to be Warsaw’s main Christmas market held in the Castle Square in front of the Royal Castle. If you can bear to steal yourself away from the mulled wine, cute stalls that glitter in the Old Town Square then you find the Warsaw Uprising Museum and Palace of Culture and Science which holds one of the best Christmas markets just a stone’s throw away from your hotel!
To snap this incredible city break up, just click any of the links! :)
- Christmas Warsaw City Break: 3 Nights in Gorgeous 4* Hotel in City Centre incl. Return Flights only €142
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 02/12/2018 – 05/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Warsaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Leonardo Royal Hotel Warsaw
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing