We all have our “Christmas with The Kranks” styled moments during the holiday season. Whether it be the weather, the noise or just if you’re not that into Irish Christmases, this package I put together using our Flight Finder and Trivago could see you spending Christmas in the Canaries this year instead.
Christmas in The Canaries
The accommodation for this offer is the Holiday Home 4 Esquinas. It is has been well received by past visitors and has a rating of 7.7 out of 10 on Trivago. I would recommend to rent a car out if you are going to stay here though as it is a bit inland and over the course of two weeks you may want to go out and explore everything the island has to offer. Trust me also when I say that Tenerife has plenty to offer. :)
Teide National Park and Mount Teide itself are perfect excursions for the outdoorsy types and there are no shortage of brilliant beaches to park yourself for the day and soak up the sunshine. The weather is still pretty sweltering in December and it will make for a nice change from the short and cold Irish days. The offer will also get to see you take in New Year’s in the Canaries too, which is definitely a plus.
If you want to make a change to your festive routine then this could be the perfect chance to do so. Follow the links to book today.
- Christmas in The Canaries: 14 Nights in Well Rated Tenerife Apartment & Flights for only €818
- Travel period: 23/12/2018 – 06/01/2019
- Length of stay: 14 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: TFS
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Holiday Home 4 Esquinas
- Rating: 7.7/10 on Trivago out of 21 reviews
- Location: San Miguel de Abona
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €818 per person based on two adults sharing