Few things can get you into the festive spirit quite like Christmas shopping in New York. New York has this year-round buzz that seems to amplify when the holiday season rolls around. I have found a pretty incredible offer using Trivago and my Flight Finder which could see you sample this atmosphere for yourself this December.
Christmas Shopping in New York
The hotel for this offer is the Hotel 31. To get the price shown in this deal you have to select “More Deals” when you click through to Trivago and then select the first deal from Hostelworld for a “Double Bed Private Bedroom”. The hotel has a fantastic rating on Trivago from previous guests and will act as the perfect place to rest your ahead after a long day of exploring and shopping.
Christmas in New York is really quite iconic. The city has an abundance of Christmas markets and also the famous Rockerfeller Centre Christmas Tree. Bryant Park Winter Village is another must visit and the legendary 5th Avenue should be able to cater for all your shopping needs. There are two options for return flights also. :)
Don’t let this opportunity slip passed you as the price won’t be around forever! Follow the links to book your festive getaway today.
- Christmas Shopping in New York: 3 Nights in Well Rated Manhattan Hotel & Flights for only €435
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: New York SWF
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Hotel 31
- Score: 8.1 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: Manhattan
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €435 per person based on two adults sharing