Christmas shopping isn’t something you can do halfheartedly – we all know picking a proper present for people can be pretty hard work sometimes! Luckily if you’re doing your Christmas shopping in Milan you’ll be guaranteed to find exactly what you’re looking for. :)
Christmas Shopping in Milan
With this deal you’ll be able to enjoy three days in this buzzing Italian capital, so you can literally shop til you drop! Whether it’s browsing a traditional Christmas market or splashing out at the high-end designer boutiques, there’s something for all tastes and all budgets.
I’ve put this deal together using Trivago and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll be making big savings. Return flights depart from Belfast International, and you’ll have 3 nights at the ADI Hotel Poliziano Fiera.
Centrally located, this 4* hotel will be the perfect place to put your feet up after a long day exploring the city. There’s even free breakfast each morning to ensure you’ve got plenty of energy for the day ahead too! Marvel at the gorgeous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping centre, wander the trendy canal district, or head to fancy Quadrilatero d’Oro to splash some cash.
If you fancy booking yourself the ultimate Christmas shopping trip, the simply click the links below and book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal. :)
- Christmas Shopping in Milan: 3 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €132
- Travel period: 07/12/2016 – 10/12/2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Belfast
- Destination: Milan Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ADI Hotel Polizaino Fiera
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €132 per person based on two adults sharing