Whether it’s the big name brands on Oxford Street or the hipster boutiques in Shoreditch, London’s countless shopping opportunities make it the perfect city for getting your Christmas shopping done!
Christmas Shopping Break in London
Treat yourself to a cheeky 2-night break in the British capital with these nifty holiday packages on Expedia. You’ve got flights departing from Cork as well as your stay at the superb Leman Locke. This is seriously one of the trendiest places to stay in London and the interior design just cannot be flawed. The location is pretty top-notch too. Follow Commercial St. towards the north and you’ll soon be at Spitalfield’s superb markets and Shoreditch’s high street!
Oxford Street is the best place to go if you want to see if you can bag some bargains at flagship stores like Topshop and H&M. But Soho is also not too far from there and you’ll be able to find lots of lovely independent record shops, bookshops and trendy boutiques. Or you could even do a massive shopping splurge at the Westfield shopping centre – take the Tube to Shepherd’s Bush and it’s a short walk from there.
Just click the link below to be taken to Expedia, where you can book yourself this cheeky little city break. :)
- Christmas Shopping Break in London: 2 Nights incl. Stylish Hotel & Cork Flights only €161
- Travel dates: 10/12/2017 – 12/12/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Leman Locke
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €161 per person based on two adults sharing