Discover a hidden gem and a little bit of magic this Christmas with this deal that I managed to find on Expedia. You can explore the wonderful and fascinating Christmas markets in Budapest with this deal and treat that special someone to something truly memorable.
Christmas Markets in Budapest
Budapest at Christmas is just bursting at the seams with wonderful and enchanting markets that sell everything from sticky apricot jam to handcrafted bags. If you’re looking make Christmas truly special this year you really need to check out this deal. With the deal, you’ll be staying in the central and well rated Budapest Museum Central hotel. This hotel is only a stone’s throw away from all the major sites and sounds of the city.
The city itself is bursting at the seams with things to see and do. The magnificent architecture floods the city and you will have your smartphone out of your pocket all the time! I would really recommend checking out the world famous Rudas Thermal Baths. These baths are the perfect antidote for a day spent on your feet and your troubles will all melt away. The one place you really have to check out though is the famous ‘ruin pub’ Szimpla Kert for a pint. It is filled with bric-a-brac and graffiti and will please your inner hipster!
Check out all the details for this dirt cheap getaway down below! :)
- Christmas Markets Budapest: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights just €143
- Travel period: 05/12/2017-08/12/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Ferenc Liszt Intl. (BUD)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Budapest Museum Central
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Budapest
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €143 per person based on two adults sharing