This sounds like an unreal way to spend Christmas! One week in a boat in Lanzarote in twenty degree heat! Just imagine Christmas Day, sitting on the deck as you crack open the champagne! Turkey? Who needs turkey?! This is perfect for those of you who want to get away from the same ‘ol, same ‘ol holiday traditions.
Vientos del Sur Boat Hotel Lanzarote
You will be Capitan of the ship for a full week with the Vientos del Sur Boat Hotel being your home. It is docked at Marina Puerto Calero Harbour in Yaiza with an outdoor dining area for you to enjoy.
It has a seating area with a sofa and CD player, perfect for blasting out the Christmas songs. It has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a hair-dryer and free toiletries. The kitchenette is equipped with a coffee machine, stove and fridge so you have everything you need for your Christmas retreat. You’re only minutes away from the shops, supermarket and some restaurants so you can fully stock the boat with supplies and treat yourself to a nice meal out.
The boat has 5/5 stars on TripAdvisor and from the photographs it looks like a really cosy and funky place to stay. I think a Christmas spent here would be one to remember!
The date for the holiday would be 19/12/2014 – 26/12/2014, so you get to come home to see all the family in time for the St Stephen’s Day turkey sandwiches. Just click the link below to book.
- Christmas in Lanzarote: 1 Week on Boat with Breakfast and Flights for only €448
- Travel period: 19/12/2014 – 26/12/2014
- Travel duration: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 20°C
- Water temperature during stay: 19°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Arrecife
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Vientos del Sur Boat Hotel
- Rating: 5/5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Location: Marina of Yaiza, Lanzarote
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: taxi – €17
- Price: only €448 per person based on two adults sharing