Everyone has heard of cities like Munich, Berlin and even Cologne but Hamburg is a city that I feel needs a bit more love. You can show your love for this amazing city during the festive season with this Expedia offer. Celebrate big time with this Christmas Hamburg break!
Christmas Hamburg Break
The great thing about this fantastic offer is that you’ll be staying right in the heart of the city. The Generator Hamburg is a fantastic spot to enjoy all that the city has to offer. It has an amazing reputation with those that have stayed there. People just love its quirky style! While you might see on the TripAdvisor that its called the Generator Hostel you will be staying in your own private room with your own private bathroom.
Included in the package are your flights. So realistically you’re just a couple of clicks away from getting that festive feeling. Hamburg is a fantastic city and the last couple of years it has become the hipster capital of Germany. The city has been famous for years for its amazing fish markets, so as you might expect the food you can find at Christmas time is nothing short of fabulous! Plus for a different take on the Christmas market you could check out the Santa Pauli festival offing the worlds first erotic Christmas market!
Check out the details below and have an amazing time!
- Christmas Hamburg Break: 3 Nights Stay in Highly Rated Accommodation in the City Centre incl. Return Flights for just €130
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Hamburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Generator Hamburg
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Steintorplatz, Hamburg
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €130 per person based on two adults sharing