Enjoy the cosy atmosphere of Hamburg’s Christmas markets, do a round of Christmas shopping for your loved ones and soak up the scent of roasting almonds as you sip hot mulled wine! Don’t miss this winning deal I found on Expedia.
Christmas German Markets Break
Hamburg is a gorgeous site at Christmas time with thousands of lights scattered across the city and you will have 3 nights to explore this tantalising city. You’re home for your adventure is the contemporary Boutique 056 Hamburg Central. Guests love the central location which is ideal for strolling over to the Rathaus Platz and visiting one of the best Christmas markets in the whole of Germany. The stunning City Hall serves as a beautiful backdrop to the Christmas stalls selling arts & crafts, sweets, crepes and hand-made ornaments.
I recommend a visit to the Weisser Zauber Christmas Market which is located right on the promenade running along the Alster Lake. You will be in absolute awe watching the lights reflected into the water and the festive German music will put you in an ultra-Christmassy mood. Why not head to Santa Pauli for some really whacky bars and you will enjoy a twist to a traditional Christmas market.
To book this magical Christmas deal to Hamburg, click the links :)
- Christmas German Markets Break: 3 Nights in Elegant Hotel in Hamburg City Centre & Flights only €139
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 10/12/2018 – 13/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Hamburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Boutique 056 Hamburg Central
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Saint Georg
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €139 per person based on two adults sharing