If you’re ready to beat the heat this summer and are looking forward to your next big holiday, then we’ve got you covered with a getaway to Denmark this festive season. I found this Christmas Copenhagen deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Christmas Copenhagen Deal
With this deal, you’ll be staying in a highly-rated city centre hotel. The Wakeup Copenhagen Borgergade is situated in a vibrant neighbourhood and is a short walk from the Kings Garden. You can hop on a nearby metro and access Copenhagen’s most well-known spots such as the Tivoli Gardens amusement park, Town Hall Square and the Mermaid Statue.
It’s no wonder that Denmark is the birthplace of Hans Christen Anderson – some of the streets in Copenhagen look like they’re straight out of a fairy tale! This city really knows how to do Christmas and there’s tons of markets to check out, such as the bazaar-style Freetown Christiania Christmas market, a seaside market in the old harbour of Nyhavn, and the market at Nytorv, named after Mr Anderson himself. If you’re not too cold, you should also rent a bike while your there to get a real feel of the city. To get some mouth-watering Danish and international food, check out the Copenhagen Street Food hall.
What are you waiting for? Get into the festive mood and book below!
- Christmas Copenhagen Deal: 4 Nights in Well Rated Accommodation & Flights Just €280
- Travel period: 11/12/2018 – 15/12/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Copenhagen CPH
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Wakeup Copenhagen Borgergade
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: Only €280 per person based on two adults sharing