Looking for the perfect Christmas holiday? Head to Denmark’s fairytale capital for a few days of sightseeing and festive fun! I found this deal for a Copenhagen Christmas market break on Expedia.
Copenhagen Christmas Market Break
The Urban House Copenhagen is a popular choice for a city break in this Danish city. This well-rated, budget hotel is close to Copenhagen’s main attractions such as Tivoli Gardens and City Hall Square. The popular shopping street Stroeget is a 15-minute walk away.
Copenhagen has a wealth of Christmas markets in December. The free-spirited commune of Christiana hosts its own Yuletide fair in the style of an Oriental bazaar. It’s highly recommended you stop by here but for the traditional market experience, head to Nyhavn harbour or the grand Kronborg Castle. The picturesque harbour of Nyhavn is simply stunning during the festive season! I love Copenhagen for its great cuisine and art scene, so make sure to head to the food market or the world-class Glyptoteket museum.
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Copenhagen Christmas Market Break: 3 Nights in Great Central Hotel Incl. Return Flights just €185
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 08/12/2018 – 11/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Copenhagen CPH
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Urban House Copenhagen
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Copenhagen
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €185 per person based on two adults sharing