Here is the ideal getaway for you in September. Stay in a chic hotel in Oslo, the great capital of Norway, whilst also enjoying the spectacular nature of the mountains nearby.
Oslo Mini Getaway
You will be staying in the Scandic Grensen Oslo which is right in the centre of Oslo. Oslo has lots to offer with stunning scenery, parks, museums and history to discover. You will be just 10 minutes away from the National Gallery and Oslo Cathedral. To find the best things to do here, take a look on TripAdvisor with the top things to do.
The hotel itself provide bright, spacious rooms with free WiFi, TV and luxurious decor. In your room, you can expect a large window with views of the city and the amenities you need for a short stay. Included in the price is the breakfast buffet which you can enjoy each morning before starting your day of exploring.
How could you turn down such a cheap city break to such a beautiful city?! Book this wonderful getaway with the links below!
- Chic Hotel in Oslo: 3 Night Stay in Chic City Centre Hotel with Breakfast Included and Return Flights from Dublin €156 pp
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 05/09/2018 – 08/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Arrival airport: Oslo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Scandic Grensen Oslo
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + 2018 Traveller’s Choice
- Location: Oslo
- Destination: Norway
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €156 per person based on 2 adults sharing