If you’re looking for a little getaway in December to use up your last bits of holiday, then I think this will do just the trick!
Cheeky Midweek Barcelona Break
I was snooping around on Hotels.com and Skyscanner and managed to spot this fantastic deal to Barcelona. For two nights it comes to a fantastic price – couldn’t really think of a better way to beat those winter blues really!
As well as return flights from Dublin you’ve also got a stay at the Santa Marta Hotel. The location is pretty much unbeatable – you’re in the fantastic Gothic Quarter, which boasts some of Barcelona’s oldest and prettiest architecture as well as a wealth of bars and restaurants. Spend the time to explore all the winding streets and let the atmosphere put you under its spell!
On top of all that you’ve got all the mind-bending architecture from Gaudí, sprawling beaches and hip bars, boutiques and restaurants. Barcelona truly is a city you can keep coming back to and you’ll always discover something new!
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Cheeky Midweek Barcelona Break: 2 Nights in Great Hotel in the Gothic Quarter incl. Return Flights only €85
- Travel period: 12/12/2017 – 14/12/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Santa Marta
- Rating: 4.2/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Gothic Quarter, Barcelona
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €85 per person based on two adults sharing