I’m absolutely in love with Croatia, so that’s why I put together a very cheap holiday to beautiful Zadar today!
Cheap Zadar Holiday
For under €200pp you’ll be able to enjoy a week by the Adriatic coast next Spring. This Trivago and Skyscanner deal comes with return flights from Dublin as well as 7 nights at an apartment with excellent ratings.
Villa Maslina offers incredibly comfortable accommodation with great views of the city, and what’s more the city centre is just a 20 minute walk away, making it very convenient. Just put your feet up and make yourselves at home!
As well as gorgeous architecture, there’s plenty to do and see in Zadar. Take a walk along the gorgeous waterfront and see interesting instalations like the Sea Organ or the Greeting to the Sun (the sunsets here are incredible as well). Gorgeous fortifications and squares give the city tons of character, and I definitely recommend heading to a bar called The Garden, built into the old city walls with great views of the harbour. And if you should need a break from all the sightseeing then you can always pop to the beach and chill!
Places like Dubrovnik may steal the limelight, but Zadar is definitely worth every penny. Simply click the links below to book your apartment and flights!
- Cheap Zadar Holiday: 1 Week in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Flights only €161
- Travel period: 29/03/2017 – 05/04/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Zadar
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Maslina
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: 3km to centre
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €161 per person based on two adults sharing