If you’re tired of the same old city breaks you should really give this cheap Warsaw getaway that I have found on Hotels.com and Skyscanner a try. This deal will take you to the heart of this vibrant and interesting city that has a unique story to tell. Warsaw has an absolutely fascinating history that has been shaped by the crucial part it played in the world wars.
Cheap Warsaw Getaway
For this deal, you’ll be staying at the incredible Chopin Apartments City. This hotel has a fantastic reputation but it is also fantastic value for money. On TripAdvisor, it has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 and people have really praised its location and modern aesthetic. The Chopin Apartments City hotel is just a short walk from the city centre where you can find a number of bars and restaurants. This cheap Warsaw getaway is perfect for couples!
In terms of things to do in Warsaw the place is literally bursting at the seams! The city of Warsaw itself has a fairly checkered past and as a result of this, there are a number of amazing landmarks to check out. I would recommend checking out the Palace of Culture and Science, the Warsaw Rising Museum and the Neon Museum. The Neon Museum is a particular highlight, excuse the pun ;) The museum itself is dedicated to preserving the iconic neon signs from Warsaw’s communist past.
You’ll find all of the details below and most importantly have a fantastic time ;)
- Cheap Warsaw Getaway: 3 Nights in Well Rated Central Hotel incl. Shannon Flights just €113
- Travel period: 28/01/2017 – 31/01/2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Shannon
- Destination: Warsaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Chopin Apartments City
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €113 per person based on two adults sharing