Cheap Warsaw Break
3 Nights in Stylish Apartment incl. Return Flights from Shannon
Hotel Warsaw Design Apartments
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Warsaw often gets overlooked by people when choosing a city break. But those people are seriously missing out! Great nightlife, plenty of fantastic restaurants and a great alternative culture, Warsaw has all the magic ingredients for a fun-filled break away. And the great thing is that once you’re in Warsaw, you don’t need to spend loads to enjoy yourself!
Cheap Warsaw Break
Whether it’s scoping out the city’s cute little Old Town or getting stuck into the city’s many top-notch museums, there’s plenty to keep you busy here. With this deal I put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you’ll be able to enjoy a 3-night break in the Polish capital for next to nothing, but without skimping on the comfort factor!
As well as return flights from Shannon to Warsaw Modlin, you’ve got 3 nights in the hip Warsaw Design Apartments. They put you in a great location in the centre close to loads of transport links. The awesome Polish Uprising Museum is just to the north of you, while the Palace of Culture is also just a few blocks away. If you want to check out a hip part of the city, then I recommend heading out to the Soho Factory – lots of artists and creative types have taken up residence here, so you’ll find awesome little cafés and restaurants as well as the interesting Neon Museum.
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites. You can also customise the dates there if you need to, but just be aware that prices will be subject to change. :)
- Cheap Warsaw Break: 3 Nights in Stylish Apartment incl. Return Flights from Shannon only €140pp
- Travel period: 15/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Warsaw Modlin Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Warsaw Design Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €140 per person based on two adults sharing