Vienna is a truly stunning city. But if you were always worried that it was a bit outside of your budget, then perhaps this nifty deal will do the trick! :) I put this amazing deal together using Trivago and my Flight Finder.
Cheap Vienna City Break
This deal is a 3-night city break to the Austrian capital, which will see you stay in a great 4* hotel as well as having return flights to Vienna. I’ve paired up these flights with a fabulous hotel deal I spotted on Trivago. You’ll be staying at the 4* NH Wien Belvedere, a lovely bright hotel situated close to the Museum Quarter and just a 15-minute walk to Belvedere Palace and the Botanical Gardens. Rooms are lovely and spacious, and you’ll even find a little spa on-site so if you need to relax after a long day of sightseeing, you can’t go wrong with this!
There is so much to get stuck into in Vienna. From stately palaces to a wealth of top-notch museums, culture lovers will definitely get their fix here. And you just have to try some proper Viennese coffee and Sachertorte cake – doesn’t get much more traditional than that!
To book this deal, simply click the links to be taken to the provider’s websites. :)
- Cheap Vienna City Break: 3 Nights in Great 4* Hotel incl. Spa & Return Flights from only €134
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Vienna
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* NH Wien Belvedere
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included (coaches are a very cheap option!)
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €134 per person based on two adults sharing