Vienna is a truly stunning city. But if you were always worried that it was a bit outside of your budget, then perhaps this nifty deal will do the trick! :)
Cheap Vienna City Break
This deal is a 3-night city break to the Austrian capital, which will see you stay in a great 4* hotel as well as having return flights to Bratislava which I spotted on my Flight Finder tool. Bratislava is only an hour away from Vienna just on the other side of the border, and it’s a much cheaper option to go for as direct flights to Vienna can be pricey at the best of times!
I’ve pair up these flights with a wicked hotel deal I spotted on Trivago. You’ll be staying at the 4* Arcotel Wimberger Wien, a lovely bright hotel situated close to the Museum Quarter and the Vienna West train station. Rooms are lovely and spacious, and you’ll even find a little spa on-site so if you need to relax after a long day of sightseeing, you can’t go wrong with this! Breakfast is included during your stay too, so you can get each day off to the perfect start.
There is so much to get stuck into in Vienna. From stately palaces to a wealth of top-notch museums, culture lovers will definitely get their fix here. And you just have to try some proper Viennese coffee and Sachertorte cake – doesn’t get much more traditional than that!
To book this deal, simply click the links to be taken to the provider’s websites. :)
- Cheap Vienna City Break: 3 Nights in Great 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €145
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 07/11/2018 – 10/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Arcotel Wimberger Wien
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included (coaches are a very cheap option!)
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €148 per person based on two adults sharing