Thailand is another destination that I just can’t get enough of, which is why I’m always dead chuffed when I find a cheap deal like this one!
Cheap Thailand Holiday
After looking around on Trivago and Skyscanner I’ve spotted some real bargains that I’ve combined for a cracking deal! The flights for example were just under €470 – they depart from Dublin and will take you to Krabi, which is just a short drive away from the hotel you’ll be staying at!
So, when you take these cheap flights and pair them up with an even cheaper hotel, you know you’ve got a very good deal on your hands. What’s more is that despite being so cheap, the Apo Hotel is actually a really lovely property! Located in the heart of Krabi close to the coast, the fact that it’s only €20 a night just blows my mind!
The guest house will serve as the perfect base to explore this region of Thailand. With dramatic cliffs, plenty of heavenly islands and untouched jungles there’s plenty for you to explore. If you think you’re up to the challenge, you can hike to the top of a hill to see the amazing Tiger Cave Temple – with over 1,000 steps to conquer it’s quite the challenge, but the views from the top are worth it alone. Phra Nang Beach is close to Krabi, often considered one of the best beaches around with its white sands, steep cliffs and excellent places to get food. And if you want a little more seclusion then why not head to the Phi Phi Islands? The beaches here are incredibly pristine, and the seas here lend themselves well for snorkelling and diving.
As you can see it’s going to be quite an adventurous holiday – luckily you’ll have plenty of time to see as much as you can. ;)
- Cheap Thailand Holiday: 12 Nights in Well-Rated Hotel incl. Flights only €590pp
- Travel period: 05/11/2017 – 18/11/2017
- Length of stay: 12 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Krabi
- Airline: British Airways/Qatar/Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Apo Hotel
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Krabi Town, Thailand
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €590 per person based on two adults sharing