Stunning beaches, lush mountains and historic towns make Sicily your typical slice of Mediterranean paradise. Spend a week scoping out this beautiful corner of Italy with this great deal I spotted!
Example departure dates
This Expedia package will see you spend a week in Sicily, which boasts some of the warmest climates in Europe. Thermometers should be hovering at around the 20°C mark by now, and it’s not uncommon to get a couple of heatwaves too! Just what you need after a long, drab winter…!
As well as your return flights you’ve got 7 nights at the Residence Villaggio Petruso. It’s in a prime location close to the sea and the charming town of Balestrate over at the north coast. You should definitely make your way to Palermo while your there – while the island capital may feel a little hectic at first, you’ll soon realise that it’s filled with beautiful architecture and some of the best food around.
- Cheap Spring Holiday to Sicily: 1 Week in Great Hotel incl. Return Flights from only €279
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palermo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residence Villaggio Petruso
- Rating: 8.8/10 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Balestrate, Sicily
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €279 per person based on two adults sharing