Copenhagen is a brilliant city for solo travellers. It’s safe, relaxed and laid-back place that’s filled to the brim with brilliant cafés, restaurants, sights and cultural spaces.
Cheap Solo Break to Copenhagen
Should you be fancying a little European break without having to break the bank, then I’m sure you’ll appreciate this fantastic deal for a 2-night stay I put together using my Flight Finder and Hotels.com. With return flights and your stay at the superb Sleep In Heaven included, you’ve got all the important stuff taken care of!
The Sleep In Heaven is situated in the brilliant neighbourhood of Frederiksberg, just to the west of the city centre proper. There’s loads of brilliant places to hang out in the neighbourhood and the pretty architecture and parks makes it a lovely base to explore Copenhagen from.
I definitely recommend hiring bikes – the city was pretty much made to be explored by bike and it’s dead easy to get around. You can head up to the city centre and scope out all of the usual sights such as the Little Mermaid Statue, the stately palaces of Charlottenborg and Amalienborg, or even just head up to the harbour and get stuck into some mouthwatering eats at the Copenhagen Street Food hall. Delicious!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites. :)
- Cheap Solo Break to Copenhagen: 2 Nights in Fantastic Accommodation incl. Return Flights only €79
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Copenhagen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Sleep In Heaven
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €79 per person