A destination that is surely in the top 3 of everybody’s ‘bucket list holidays’, Santorini is something that you simply must experience at least once in your lifetime. It is nothing short of stunning and with this great offer that I found on Expedia, you and your nearest and dearest could be taking a trip to this little piece of paradise in 2017.
Cheap Santorini Getaway
For this deal you will be staying in the well rated and respected Mark & Joanna Suites. These are located in the Perissa part of the island. It is only 300m from the legendary 7km stretch of beach which Perissa is best known for. The brilliantly blue ocean waters create the perfect environment for diving, and in a warm temperature too. Nothing beats the relaxed and friendly atmosphere of Bob’s Bar where you will be able to enjoy some cocktails and meet holidaymakers from all over the world.
As I have already said, this deal is with Expedia. All you have to do to make it yours is go to their homepage and match up the dates and hotel which I have selected for you and you could be on your way. I have included a screenshot to help guide you and once you’re all booked, you’ll have nothing to do but let the adrenaline build and mind wander to sunnier climates.
- Cheap Santorini Getaway: 6 Nights in Well Rated Studio Apartment & Flights for only €429
- Deal Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 30/08/2017 – 06/09/2017
- Length of stay: 6 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Santorini
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Mark & Joanna Suites
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Perissa, Santorini
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Check your options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €429 per person based on two adults sharing